Making it easy to find great tasting and healthy meals

Monday, June 3, 2013

Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding

This recipe is from Skinny Taste

I really enjoyed this as a tasty and healthy treat!

Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding
Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 2 • Size: about 1 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Weight Watcher Points+: 2 pt 
Calories: 110 • Fat: 5 g • Carb: 12 g • Fiber: 7.5 g • Protein: 4 g • Sugar: 3 g
Sodium: 64 mg • Cholest: 0 mg

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk beverage (used Almond Breeze)
  • 3/4 cup fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 5-6 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey to taste)

Directions:

Combine the Almond Breeze almond-coconut milk together with the chia seeds and fruit in a glass jar with a lid. Cover and shake well, set aside for 15 minutes. Give it another good shake then refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan! I finally made it to your site to get this chia pudding recipe for my sister! Thanks for posting it. I tried to 'follow', but I'm a wordpress blogger (explorenewness.wordpress.com)....for some reason it won't let me click to follow. But I'll visit often to check out your great recipes! - Lenore Carrier

    ReplyDelete